Thursday, May 8, 2008

Teen Talent 2008


Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that Teen Talent 2008 was a huge success. We had a great turnout. I want to say thank you to the parents, churches, and pastors that allowed your students to be a part of Teen Talent. Truly we have amazing, talented youth people in the state of Alabama. I want to encourage each church to use the talented students God has given you. Remember if we don't use it...we lose it! Students, the Church of God of Prophecy has a place for you and thank you for sharing your gifts with us.


Also, there are a few people I would like to personally thank. First...Amber Howard, thank you for your passion and vision. Teen Talent would not be what it is without you. You are the heart and soul. Alabama has been greatly blessed by your ministry. Next time round...bigger and better! American Idol watch out! The Pardue's, your hospitality is out of this world. Jeff, I know I can always count on you and Carisha. We are honored to have you guys in our corner. I want to thank Pastor Philip Lawson for opening Woodland Hills up to us. Your kindness has not gone unseen. We appreciate you and Sister Lawson. To our judges... Keith, Liz, and Bethany, thank you for your time and knowledge. I believe we've all been encouraged and challenged by your scoring. You guys are the best ever. Last of all, I want to thank Micah McDaniel for running our sounds and keeping everything moving along. I know we had you running all over the place. Thank you for the time, energy, and excitement you brought to Teen Talent. If I've missed someone please forgive me. You are loved and appreciated.


Tim Beck

Please check out the pictures below of Teen Talent 2008.