Friday, June 10, 2016

Chaplains Classes at Assembly

Doug Stephenson

SERVICE CHAPLAINS COURSES
Dr. Douglas Stephenson, Chaplaincy Ministries Director, will be teaching The International Association of Community Service Chaplains (TIACSC) classes Levels I and II prior to the General Assembly in Orlando, Florida July 9-12, 2016. Completion of Levels I and II certifies the graduate as a Basic Level Community Service Chaplain.
Level I will be taught on Saturday and Sunday, 9-10 July. Level II will be offered on Monday and Tuesday, 11-12 July. Classes begin at 8:00 AM. The cost to each participant will be $85 per course. All classes will be taught at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel. This chaplaincy certification course is endorsed by the Pentecostal Theological Seminary, Cleveland, TN.
Please register for these CSC I and II courses by going to the website: www.ichaplains.com and click on the registration link. You can contact me by email at: drstep@aol.COMMUNITY com or snail mail: 35 Dee Vue Lane, Rossville, GA 30741. Please call me at 423-432-2715.

No comments: