Thursday, September 22, 2011

Alabama State Women's Project







Above are some pictures of the project for Sister Faye Lolley. As you remember, Sister Lolley lost everything in the April tornadoes that went through Hackleburg. Alabama ladies came together to assist her in getting her furnishing for her new house back together.
Sister Lolley was overwhemed at the love that was shown her. Below she writes:

I would like to thank everyone for the kindness and generosity that has been shown to me over the last few months. The love and support I have received has been overwhelming and I am truly blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of Godly people.

You will never know how much your kindness means to me and how grateful I am. Thank you so much and God bless you!
Blessings, Faye Lolley

No comments: